Pink Beds Trail

Pink Beds Trail is a 4.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Brevard, North Carolina that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

fly fishing

Nice, relatively flat hike along stream bed, Numerous clearings. From the Pink Beds Parking lot, take the trail east. The start of the trail is clearly marked and the route is easy to follow by the orange markings on trees along the way. The trail criss-crosses the stream frequently on well maintained foot bridges. The 4.5 mile trek is relatively flat and numerous clearings are encountered for wildlife viewing.

Great trail. The whole loop takes about 2 hrs. 45 min. to hike it. A little muddy in some spots. On Strava it log 5.1 miles and we did the loop counter clockwise.

good hike with the family even my 4 year old completed the hike

I could not wait for this trail to be over. Give it a day (or 4) to dry up after rain because I spent the entire time in ankle deep mud or avoiding slippery surfaces. (Including some of the walkways) Also, note my recorded trail vs. AllTrails map - I went clockwise, may be better marked counter-clockwise, but don't be alarmed if you stray from the AT map, you're on the right trail. (Even though it's not blazed) I'm not a picky hiker, but this was just miserable. I will say, under better conditions, great, easy trail for off-leash pups.

White & pink rhododendrons & supposedly blue ghost fireflies. (The Cradle of Forestry "next door" definitely has the fireflies. It has good info on these seasonal delights.)
BTW, we saw a pocket of synchronous fireflies on their blue ghost tour.

Great trail with not much elevation changes. I question the 4.6 mi length however. I feel 6.5 mi is more accurate. We walked at a steady pace of 13000 steps and took 3 hours to complete.

Very nice relatively easy trails for most skill levels. Good for an enjoyable nature trail walk, even with small kids. Also looks like a great spot to mountain bike without much risk. Overall, very enjoyable.

Beautiful! Great for the kids too!

Fun trail with cool bridges and boardwalks. It is longer than advertised at 5.2 miles compared to the posted 4.6. There are some sections with many roots so be careful with those ankles.

Great trail for kids and families! Our 5 yo girl even hiked with us and loved it.