Northmeck Park Trail

Northmeck Park Trail is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Huntersville, North Carolina. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not very well known, so trail traffic is pretty light. Great twists and turns with lots of bridges, roots, and jumps.

I like this trail. Its very whimsy & not to difficult . Perfect for a trail jog

Really nice trail for beginners like me, but challenging enough to give you a good work out.

I'm new to the area so my bike has not been tuned up yet so I hiked this trail. Had a great time. Lots of switchbacks, surface changes, and some elevation that made it really fun. I can't wait to ride it. It was "cold" ish but there was still a decent amount of people hiking and riding with me out there, and every single one of them all said hello and we're super friendly.

Nice walk on a narrow dirt trail. Stay aware of bikers--you have to step off trail.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Monday, November 30, 2015

Monday, July 27, 2015

Great trail. Good flow. Not too many long hard uphills. New small pump track out front is fun.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Trail was good had a lot of twist and turns and variations of hills only bad thing about it is there are alot bikers

Sunday, March 01, 2015

I've been riding North Meck Mnt Bike Park for 15 years and it is a fun local training ride so close to home and a 2 miles off 77 so centrally located. Great for biking hiking or a fun family ride. Pat Golden Paddy G exit 23

Saturday, September 20, 2014

I like to run this trail. Good challenge with a good amount of shade. Closer to 3 miles based in my GPS, but everywhere else I have read it is 3.5 miles.

Thursday, July 03, 2014

I brought my 7 year old son here for his 2nd off road ride It was challenging but managable and something he will grow into.

Signage could be improved.

Cut throughs short cuts could easily be added.

We'll be back alot...