Northeast Park Loop Trail

Northeast Park Loop Trail is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Gibsonville, North Carolina that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good trail for beginner to intermediate. Has a real good flow to it. Found some really good jumps and trench drops also. Track is wide and well maintained.

This is one of the best parks around in guilford county altho I may be biased. I ride here a lot because it's 10 minutes from my house.

The trail is definitely not easy. There is a stretch of it that's easy, but most of it is actually pretty challenging. Counting the trails across the creek there are 8 miles of hiking/biking trails and about 4.5 miles of horse trails.

The trails on the other side of the low water crossing are a lot of fun and a bit more wild feeling. Not many people venture over there which means they are missing out on great trails, wildlife and quiet. You can't hear the pool radio when you're on that side of the park.

I love this park so much when the opportunity arose, I applied for and got a job here.

EDITED TO ADD: there are points all around the trails in the main part of the park where you can bail and get back to the central part of the park, if the trail proves too difficult for you.

I liked it, but i got like 6 ticks off of me, that could also be just me but still

I agree. It wore me out. But it was a nice trail. There was a lot to see even in mid-march.

Really nice trail. I agree with Silvia about the length and strength. It is moderate most of the way and a good 4 miles long.

This trail is neither 2 miles long, nor is it easy. There are 4 trails that make up the perimeter loop and one can be considered easy. The rest are moderate. And all 4 trails add up to over 4 miles. I hike this trail frequently because it's close to my house. It's very well maintained and runs along two different creeks.

Saturday, September 17, 2016