Neusiok Trail: Beach Section [CLOSED]

easy 13 reviews

Neusiok Trail: Beach Section [CLOSED] is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Havelock, North Carolina that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 3.3 miles Elevation Gain: 88 feet Route Type: Out & Back

beach

closed

Sat Jan 05 2019

Beach trail was closed due to heavy eroding from Hurricane Florence. Equestrian trail was open, but the beach trail was blocked off.

Fri Oct 19 2018

easy beautiful trail

Fri Apr 13 2018

I enjoy this trail. It is dog friendly, and very easy. I, unfortunately, have only been able to go on the shorter section because of my wife, but it's a good trail for physical therapy. easy, small inclies, and you have the option to walk on sand or dirt almost the whole time.

Sat Feb 24 2018

Nice as long as stay along beach. Went inland and the mosquitos were horrendous. and took wrong turn somewhere and ended up walking along road

Fri Feb 16 2018

Very nice walk along the river. We only ran into a few people along the way so not terribly busy. The jets flying overhead can get noisy but it's also kind of neat to see. We mostly stuck to the beach but when we were on the trail it seemed well established. My dogs loved it and were good and tired after.

Sat Aug 11 2018