Lost Cove Area Trails

Lost Cove Area Trails is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Collettsville, North Carolina that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Cliffs, scenic views, waterfalls, beautiful half day 5 mile hike. I had the gps map downloaded into this app and it was very useful. I wouldn't hike this one without it. The trail is lightly travelled and no cell service.

Love love love

so many trails! love this area! most trails are kid friendly, my threenager hiked them like a champ. beautiful area!

Relatively easy hiking. Scenic. Blazes change color a few times as you transition to new sections. When water is high feet may get wet at a few of the crossing.

The trails are clearly marked in some areas, not so much in others. Not well kept near waterfall but an overall awesome place to hike.

fly fishing

Thursday, May 12, 2016

My family had a great day at Lost Cove. We picnicked and then hiked on the Huntfish Falls Trail and spent hours climbing and swimming at the falls. It's definitely a moderate hike, and their is no trail called "lost cove trail".

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Monday, April 18, 2016

Beautiful. We had a great time. We did get a little confused on the back side. There were too many color changes in the trail markers for me. But we all had fun. We will definitely go back and see if we can make it to the top of the falls without the girls.

Monday, April 18, 2016

beautiful trails. it was moderately difficult. pretty falls, clear water.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Beautiful trail especially liked the section of trail that followed the creek. Some real nice primitive camping spots along the creek.