Little Bradley Falls Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Saluda, North Carolina that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A nice stream side hike under a canopy of trees, old ruins and a 50 ft waterfall From the trail head, take the upper trail heading south. There are no signs indicating that this trail will go to Little Bradley Falls. After a very short distance, you will approach a Y in the trail. Keep right while keeping Bradley Creek to your right side. About 1/2 mile in you will cross a stream. Follow the stream into Bradley Creek and cross the creek at this location. After crossing the Bradley Creek you should be able to pick up a trail that heads south on the west side of the creek. All ways keep Bradley Creek to your left if you get disorientated. After about 20 minutes from the creek crossing there will be some old chimney ruins to your left. Stay on the trail until it dead ends into Little Bradley Falls 10 minutes further down the trail. This is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in this part of North Carolina. Back track out to get back to the parking lot.

The river crossings were more challenging than expected but the waterfall was certainly worth the wet feet. You definitely need proper hiking boots trying to walk across the river rocks and maybe an extra pair of dry socks.

The trail has changed alot since the storms we had this year. crossing the river was a challenge for my short legs I wouldn't have made it if my husband hadn't helped me. The waterfall was beautiful as always though.

Did this trail with my partner. We're both not in great shape and this trail offered a great challenge and reward. first time through we took a right at the fork and almost went into private property. Came back the next day and went the proper way. As others have said there are lots of downed trees. Some climbing is required in certain parts. The falls are beautiful. Be careful!

Great trail to get a practice run in. It’s beautiful if you walk and see all of the ‘different’ falls.

The falls at the end are worth the effort it takes to get there. Hurricane Florence took its toll on this trail so you have to climb over and around trees. I do not recommend this trail for children or small dogs. You need both hands to maneuver some of the areas and it is very rocky and slick almost from the beginning. Gorgeous waterfall.

Lots of damage at present due to Hurricane Florence.

The trail is in terrible shape from floods and mudslides. We got halfway through and with the trees down it became impassible. Hopefully they can come in to clean this trail up for others to enjoy. Our little boy liked getting to play in the creek since we didn’t get to see the waterfall.

When you get to the trailhead, do not walk towards the creek, the actual trail is up to your left. Follow the red blazes. When it splits go right, across the creek. Two creek crossings.

Trail is in bad shape in a few places but mostly it’s flat and fairly moderate hike in. My old dog did okay, had to pick him up in a few places.

Waterfall is beautiful.

Great for dogs!!

Nice trail. Had some hard places to hike up for sure. Yes you do have to cross over a small river. Unless you can navigate rocks really well, you will have to take off your shoes to walk through or have water proof shoes on. Hearing the running water along the way was nice.

Fairly easy hike, but fun. Great waterfall . The trail could use some cleanup.

Trail has really changed since last hike. While not a difficult trail, there are some stream crossings and some log/rock obstacles.
Trail now clearly marked with red blazes too.

Bring a trash bag and take some styrofoam out with you! After all the flooding the falls are surrounded by little bits of it. If we don’t take it out, it’ll stay there.

Great little trail! There are three or four areas that are moderately difficult to traverse but overall very relaxing. You cross three wet areas. To stay dry you have to cross some rock areas but overall very nice. Great reward at the end!

Went with our 4 kids when it was pouring raining. Some precarious parts but it made it an adventure! Awesome hike

This is such a beautiful waterfall. Once you get to the falls find a nice rock to chill on and enjoy its peacefulness!

Monday July 2nd the road was closed 700 feet from the trailhead. Huge trucks were dropping off construction vehicles and a car in front of us decided to drive past the road closure sign. They circled back around to let us know the workers told them the trail was closed due to repair.

Just wanted to give people a heads up :) Try staircase falls 10 min away

Very pretty hike. A little difficult due to recent downed trees and mudslides. Had to do the limbo a few times!

Much of the trails have been ruined by all the flooding... the trip can be dangerous for Dogs and small children... serious multiple story drop offs on tight trails... but it’s a great trek and the water falls is beautiful!

Great trail , some trees down due the all the rain this spring

My sister and I recently hiked to the falls. It was my first trip there. We took her neice and my grandson with us ( 2 and 8 years old). This trail is definitely a moderate hike, you will have to cross the creek a couple times which can be tricky as the water moves really swift, the rocks in the stream.are also very slick. Water/hiking shoes a must as you will be getting wet. The trail on out visit goes pretty smooth, but note that there does come a portion where the trail seems to just end, but be creative and go under or over the fallen massive tree that spans across the creek. While we were there we actually turned around and went back before deciding to try one last time. So glad we did as well as the trail literally picks up on the other side of the massive falls. Trees. After that the trail can get very small with a good drop off on your left side to the creek /valley below. Once you make it to the falls, the view is so amazing and breath taking. I think I could just sit and watch it forever!!

WOW. This is a good one! Due to recent flooding the trail is a little washed out(ok it's blown out in a place or two) but if you just take a few extra steps and keep going... it's really worth it. Be aware that there are a few trails around that go in different directions so make sure you pick the right trailhead.

If you don’t want to hike and just relax, take the hike on the opposite side of the road. It’s a 0.3 mile hike and you will reach a really beautiful cove where u can go in the water and relax.
The hike is really nice. You get to cross the river on multiple occasions. The trail has some obstacles which makes it a little interesting. However, the waterfall at the end is wonderful and you can actually climb above the waterfall to go under the falling water. The pond under the waterfall is not deep and you can go in and enjoy.
However, while hiking keep an eye on the marking. We forgot to take a turn and kept going on another unmarked and damaged trail before we realized that we were not on the actual trail and had to come back.

Trees down, water was way up. The road bridge crossing the street where the trail begins has been washed out and rebuilt and is now gravel. Mud slides have damaged the trail. It was an interesting hike with a multi tiered waterfall as the payoff. You do get wet, I believe, due to the water being up.

Jun 10th - recent storms trashed to pathway. Major damage to trial and surrounding area. In some areas the trial was completely gone and in most areas exposed tree roots that you show could easily fit under. River crossing was interesting too. You needed to be very creative to cross without get wet. If I was thinking about this hike I would consider waiting.

WARNING LITTLE BRADLEY FALLS IS NOT ACCESSIBLE AS OF 5/23/18!

I rated 5 stars because I know that once I actually get to hike this trail, it will be awesome. Unfortunately, I woke up this morning and got my hopes up to hike this trail only to drive an hour and not be able to get through due to washed out bridges and roads. They have the roads blocked off. We drove another hour trying to find another way to the trail, but there is no other way. We asked the men working on the roads and they said there are two ways to get to the falls but that they are both closed. I asked how long it would be and the guy could not give me an estimate, but it ensured me it was going to be a little while. Maybe I’ll try again in a month or so. I hope this review saves some people the trip.

I loved the falls the hike was more difficult then moderate lot of downed trees and trail is washed out at one point we had to climb over a bunch of rocks. The water crossings were great in my opinion I love water and it wasn't deep. I suggest the Forest Service do a little maintenance maybe a footbridge over the washed out spot.

Beautiful, easy little hike that ends in a gorgeous little waterfall. Makes for a perfect day of hiking in the summer. Kid and dog friendly. Awesome to take a hammock and let the kids play in the water at the end of the hike and just relax.

PAY ATTENTION!!! There are TWO parking areas with two trailheads! The trailhead that has all the signage and WARNINGS is NOT the trailhead that you want if you want to go to the waterfalls.
TO THE FALLS! Right across the street and about 50 feet up the road is the trailhead for Little Bradley Falls. Once you have found the right trailhead the guesswork is not over. A few people coming down the mountain told me They never saw the falls. Of course I was confused and frustrated because my goal was to get to a waterfall. The next set of hikers that we’re coming down we’re group of men I asked them if they saw the waterfall? They said yes but if you don’t stay right where the trail splits you missed the falls.
here’s the thing, the trail splits more than once. The best way that I know to describe it is there is a tree across the path and this tree is actually partially buried into the dirt. You will cross other trees that you have to climb over or crawl under but this tree is just across the path and is only raised up out of the dirt about 6 inches or so. this is where the fork is.
DONT MISS THE FORK! When you see the tree that is laying flat across the trail stay right. If you look around you’ll see some faint red paint marked on the trees they are easy to miss if you’re not looking. It’s at this point you’ll go down a very short embankment and cross over stream. Most people can rock hop hanging onto branches and whatnot as you cross.! Once you’re on this part of the trail it’s a wonderful beautiful hike to the falls. You will have to climb over some boulders that block the trail just go slow it you should be fine.

So much fun!