Little Bradley Falls Trail

Little Bradley Falls Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Saluda, North Carolina that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A nice stream side hike under a canopy of trees, old ruins and a 50 ft waterfall From the trail head, take the upper trail heading south. There are no signs indicating that this trail will go to Little Bradley Falls. After a very short distance, you will approach a Y in the trail. Keep right while keeping Bradley Creek to your right side. About 1/2 mile in you will cross a stream. Follow the stream into Bradley Creek and cross the creek at this location. After crossing the Bradley Creek you should be able to pick up a trail that heads south on the west side of the creek. All ways keep Bradley Creek to your left if you get disorientated. After about 20 minutes from the creek crossing there will be some old chimney ruins to your left. Stay on the trail until it dead ends into Little Bradley Falls 10 minutes further down the trail. This is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in this part of North Carolina. Back track out to get back to the parking lot.

Easy hike. Trail nicely maintained and well marked. good for families. I was able to take my older dog and she enjoyed soaking in the creek as we neared the trailhead on our way back.

Let me first say I enjoyed this trail greatly and will be retuning! The parking area is very small maybe enough room for 3 cars.
I could tell the trail had been heavily trafficked however we never saw another person until we returned to the parking lot. I do have a hard time relating this trail to easy. There are certainly several stretches of easy ground, however I think it should be noted that there are at least 10 downed trees in the middle of the trail ranging from small to large. One is so large it's split in half and you have to climb threw it. There is also a boulder cross over that is a little daunting. You do cross over the creek a few times and the rocks were a little sparse if you aren't interested in getting wet feet. I saw several red markings for the trail of you needed them.
The final reward of the falls is awesome. We perched up on one of the large rocks and had lunch while enjoying the sun and the falls. I'm sure people go swimming here when it's warmer. Enjoy!

Great family day hike.

Great hike...must explore off the trail down the hill towards the falls to get your rewards.

Thank god for this app, it definitely saved us from being lost out there!!!! Beautiful trail!!!

Awesome hike! Look for the turnout to the view, but be careful.

Was a nice afternoon , I think we might have not been on right trail as we never rally saw any falls

This was our first time out here and the conditions couldn't have been better. The trail was nice and dry, with gorgeous weather for November. I could see how it would be more technical if the roots/rocks were wet as some were already a little slick. Don't forget to bring along your poles or a solid stick to make creek crossings easier if you are rock-hopping. Definitely one that will be revisited again and again. This is a fantastic little day hike.

Nice!!