Jackrabbit Trail

Jackrabbit Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hayesville, North Carolina that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This was a nice trail, although I'm not sure I would bring my two and three year old back to walk it as it seems primarily designed for mountain bikers. I loved that they marked the flowers, trees and shrubs!

I loved running this trail plus it has a beach and an island!!! There are also a lot of spots to camp. Easy hike and pretty. I haven't taken a bike on it but it looks really fun with the curves and the ups and downs.

Excellent trails for the beginner not too technical and the climbs aren't difficult. These trails are fast and fun like being on a roller coaster.

A great walk in the woods. Well marked. Only did shorter trail

Love this trail. Have done the 6.3 and looking forward to do the other trails.

We had a wonderful time. We went in the morning during the week - meaning we were the only ones there. When we were leaving a couple more people cars pulled in. It was quaint and nice; the trails were fast flowing, but not what I call thrilling.

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Very nice level trail that has lake view for much of the hike. While there were mostly bikers they were all polite and friendly and shared the trail appropriately. The leaves are just beginning to turn. This trail has many educational tree and fauna identifying markers with great descriptions so if you are interested in learning about this then this is the trail for you!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Did the 6.6 mile loop during rain storm today. It was a blast..

Sunday, July 24, 2016

there are 5-6 loop trails sharing the same parking lot, all are fairly easy and fun! maybe 10 total miles.

Monday, July 11, 2016

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Very narrow trails with many bikers on them which were not polite . Would not go back