High Falls and Triple Falls Tour

High Falls and Triple Falls Tour is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hendersonville, North Carolina that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A tour of two of Dupont State Forest's stunning waterfalls...and also some intriguing mystery. Hiking: Right on Buck Forest Road, left on Covered Bridge Trail, right on High Falls Trail, right on Triple Falls Trail, right on Buck Forest Road back to parking

The falls were beautiful and we did all three (triple, high and hooker). The only negative was that I found the trail signage to be or feel a bit unorganized. I felt like I had to enter a trail before it would tell me where it was I was going and if I was even going the correct way. The initial climb for triple falls is quite steep as others have pointed out (compared to the rating of easy). I would call it moderate. There are a series of stairs you can go down to see two of the falls more closely. From back up at the top of the stairs, we made our way to high falls. Loved high falls. You will have to hike through a narrow path around the creek bend and rocks to get closer view and into the water. Worth it. Someone else mentioned the caution tape and I would agree that the random yellow caution tape is a distraction from the scenery. All in all though, glad we made the drive out there.

Crowded. Best during week. Beautiful waterfalls a must see!

Easily accessed trails, but very busy.

rewarding without much effort.

Broke out my portable gas grill , threw a couple steaks and veggies on hen hiked to the base and had dinner !!! Life is good

Lots of waterfalls, well maintained trails, and tons of great views. Swimming is allowed at Hooker falls