Greenfield Lake Park Trail

Greenfield Lake Park Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Riverfront Mobile Home Park, North Carolina that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Fully paved walk way, 4.3 miles, leave your hiking boots in the car.

I used to walk this loop as a child so I love the views look for the alligators they are there! I’m especially tied to this loop I got married at the fragrance garden! Be mindful though it isn’t the best area walk with caution and with a friend

Beautiful trail with plenty of parking (multiple lots around lake). Watch for broken pavement here and there (usually from tree roots). Be aware of your surroundings and, due to safety reasons, I wouldn’t recommend running here at night. Gorgeous scenery though! I love running here.

Great for a solid distance run and good scenery on the loop. I will say that urban aspect of the park with suspect individuals lingering at certain spots and the odors that also come with urban areas versus other running spots in Wilmington area put this down on my list personally. Still a great run that I take on a couple times a week. About 4.5 miles on my route and does the trick for a midweek run.

Nice walking but kinda sketchy neighborhood. Don't walk alone

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Not crowded so good for a trail run. The lake is pretty, and lots of wildlife there. I wouldn't go it alone for a couple of reasons, but overall a good place to go with a friend.

Friday, May 16, 2014