Grassy Creek Falls

Grassy Creek Falls is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Little Switzerland, North Carolina that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

private property

A short, relatively easy walk to a waterfall. The trail and falls are on private property, but the owners graciously allow public access.

This trail was ok . Nothing that I would want to do again. The falls were small but it is nice . I would rate this one as moderate. . . more incline than its worth.

The town is super cute and the people that work there are kind and helpful! The trail is easy, but there were many fallen trees; this made navigating the trail challenging with my baby on my back. The falls were pretty, but impossible to get close to. Worth the drive, but I won't go again.

Had some trouble finding the beginning of the trail but once we knew we were on the right path, it was very scenic, not too long - maybe a mile and a half round trip - and not too challenging. Definitely check out Little Netherlands before/after. A very cool little place and helpful when we stop and asked for directions!