Cabelands Trail to Laurel Bluffs Trail

Cabelands Trail to Laurel Bluffs Trail is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Durham, North Carolina that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very nice hike! Very quiet. Not great for trail running due to multiple obstacles and narrow paths. But definitely a nice hike.

I parked halfway into pump station loop and looped around to the middle section of Laurel Bluff trail. Beautiful! Long hike but very worthwhile. Eno Park does a great job with the upkeep of their trails. In my 2.5 hour hike I didn't run into another person. I highly recommend

I completed the Cabelands Loop as part of my hike to Eno Quarry and then beyond on the Laurel Bluffs Trail. For the most part, Cabelands is simple and easy. There are however lots of small rocks on the trail along the most scenic section that follows the river...nothing challenging though.

Monday, September 26, 2016