Buffalo Creek Preserve

Buffalo Creek Preserve is a 4.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Mount Pleasant, North Carolina that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, trail running, nature trips, and birding. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

this trail is pretty good, nothing fancy. the marking on it is pretty decent, it's definitely hidden from the outside work (thanks all trails). the bridge is probably the best part , last time I went there some kids were playing in the Creek. no there is not any bathrooms but that's probably the biggest negative thing about it.

We love this trail. It’s got a cool cable bridge to cross and nice treks through the woods, once you get there. It’s close to our house so that makes us like it even more.

I enjoyed hiking this trail last fall with my dog. It’s an easy scenic and peaceful walk.

I enjoyed this with my husband. It was a nice open field at first, like a savanna, then some woods. For us, it was nice and peaceful, with some hikers along the way. It wasn’t very difficult of a walk. Up and back, 2 miles each way. There are NO RESTROOMS in this area or the trail.

I would go back but drink less coffee on the way next time. :/

One mile through a field; then a mile in really scenic woods. Then back.

It’s a great simple trail that takes you down to Buffalo Creek

recorded 1