Woods Hollow Nature Preserve

Woods Hollow Nature Preserve is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ballston Spa, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Walked a couple trails while I was fishing with my dog. The trails are wide and easy to navigate. The fishing isn't to good.

Easy walk, beautiful and peaceful. Great place to walk your dog :)

Beautiful trails, easy to follow. Great spot to walk your dogs!

great for walking my dog

Very well maintained. My dog loved it. There were other people and dogs as well. Everyone was nice. Good experience I'll be going back for sure.

The trail was very easy, good for family's.

Nice "walk in the park" as I call them.

Very relaxing and serene. A little confusing, trails could be more clearly marked.

Been coming here for awhile with friends and dog. It is my happy place and so serene. The trails are wide and easy to navigate. The pond is stocked regularly and it's a great local place to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and enjoy nature.

Loved the amount of shade provided by the array of trees but I went with a friend and our young children and we got VERY lost!!! There are a lot of side trails leading to people's homes and it is not clear at all which is the Main loop trail. If you know where you're going would be a great place to take your dogs or jog... Reservoir is pretty but again hard to find depending on where you park your car... Also limited parking and no signs for trailhead on roweland!!

Super nice trail with many variations with a nice pond. Use this app to navigate around because of the many different side trails. Can't wait to mountains bike it.