They have this trail labeled as "Easy" but I would change that more to "Moderate" - I say that because it was excessively wet in a lot of spots. I did this loop in the Spring, so you do expect some wetness, but not to the extreme that I experienced. Also, a lot of the trails are uneven, due to so many tree roots. Don't get me wrong, I had no troubles, but for some people, and those with limited mobility, this would not be an "Easy" trail. If you stay on the same side of the road as the parking lot, it's relatively flat, but if you cross the road to the other side, you will be walking up hills, so for these reasons, as I mentioned, I would change the grading of this trail from "Easy" more to "Moderate". I noticed other reviews have mentioned that the trails can be confusing, and I would definitely have to agree with that. The trails overlap and criss cross throughout the Preserve, especially when you cross the road. Luckily, I had a GPS map of the trails with me, so it was much easier to navigate. I guess the highlight of the trek are the Falls. Not that they're terribly large, they're not huge, but it gives you something to check out, instead of just walking through the woods. My recording of the trail has pics attached, and it will let you know where on the trail the Falls are, if that's all you're interested in.