My recording of my version of this trail failed, my dog and I parked on 73 near the Deer Brook stream after we were denied due to *no dogs allowed* from the entrance near the golf course. We opted for the challenging technical route up the stream but there is also a road that leads you up to the initial trail which is on private property. Please be warned I carried my 55 lb very agile athletic pup up portions of this trail which included boulders and ladders.

We followed the signs for Lower Wolf Jaw, and after a tough ascent we found ourselves on the ridge line. We followed the ridge to Upper Wolf Jaw, Armstrong, and Gothic. After my miscalculation when headed for Pyramid we went down the south side of Gothic and had to use the cables to ascend again. When you first reach the peak of Gothic, there is a sign to your left stating this is private property and no dogs allowed, we bypassed it because we were not about to do the ridge line again and headed towards Pyramid.

Great views of the lake from Pyramid, we followed the trail north east towards The Valley floor. We came out to a nice waterfall and followed the signs for the East River trail. Encountered another gorgeous waterfall. We followed to navigate our way back to the road. Took us almost 11 hours and I am a very quick hiker and was an extremely challenging day but was awesome every step of the way.