White Trail is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Webster, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I specifically wanted a trail that was lightly trafficked and something fun/ exciting for my dogs. While the area was beautiful and somewhat challenging, this was not the case. The trails were completely packed with people and dogs. Almost every dog we came across was off leash and the owners were clueless when we asked them to get control of their animals. As beautiful and challenging as this park was I will not go back because of the amount of people and ignorance they all showed when handling their animals.

This is a great trail in the fall with super foliage and good views of the bay. Be careful in the summer tho. Lots of mosquitoes!

Rugged but fun. Careful traversing this park as you could get lost if you don’t pay attention. My favorite place to hike !!

This trail has lots of ups and downs but I would rate it moderate. Beautiful trails and great views of the Bay.

Excellent trail

Hit a hive a ground bees on green trail off of this trail...very bad...just warning anyone who takes white trail to be careful they swarmed us and stung us

I went on the White trail at first and then went on the Red trail so I could have a view of the bay. My mom and I ended up getting lost, but we had a fun time. There was so many bugs.

Trail was decent but we had inch worms raining on us while hiking and the lake view wasn’t really that great after the difficult hike.

Nice trail, decent elevation, muddy in a few spots. Lots of birdsong and some cool, rare wildflowers along the trail too.

this trail is a great one I took my kids with me had a good time it's a challenge gotta prepare yourself but overall great trail

Great trails for hiking or more advanced trail running. Beautiful scenic views of the bay and lots of elevation change to keep it interesting. The white and green trails are Best marked and easiest to follow. White trail out and back hitting the green loop both directions is about 5k.

Trails are in good shape. Certainly easy to find routes off and back to the main trail. Good rugged exploring.

nice hike. some up and down. good views over the bay.

Couldn’t be happier. Ends right on the water—bring your camp coffee setup for at A+ coffee outside.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Definitely a challenging hike, but totally worth it to see the bay at the end. Tried this trail in Sept and the bugs were slightly annoying, so make sure you bring bug spray. Brought my dog and he really enjoyed it. Will do it again!

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

That was a fantastic hike!

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

fun trial, lots of up and down.
not well marked

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Smelled like skunk most of the hike, muddy. Best thing was the bear carcass about 2 miles in.

Saturday, April 08, 2017

Monday, February 20, 2017

We this morning, due to snow, falling trees and never being there before the trail was difficult to follow. Ended up in some guys back yard and walked down empire blvd to get back to car. I think one or two more markets placed correctly it would be great. We will be back.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The trail was challenging and a lot of fun. It was pretty slick which added to the fun! I can see what some were saying about the lack of trail markers in certain areas. I will be definitely be back.

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Nice trail. I've did this trail this past week and in the fall before the snow came. It's got some ups and downs but I would rate it as moderate, not hard. I did the white trail down to the bay and then mostly took the white trail back as well. I thought it was pretty well marked now but can see how with leaves on the trees it would be hard to follow. I'll go back and explore off the white trail next time.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Moderately difficult trail. Fairly hilly. Needs more trail markers. I attempted the trail posted here as a "2.6 mile loop" but it doesn't really exist. Check out the Monroe County map PDF here to get a better idea of the trails:

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Trails are poorly marked. Great views and few challenging climbs

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

nice views. I wouldn't call it difficult like say gothics mt. I might have wanted to watch the Ryder cup and drink beer instead.
but this was much better. my wife says.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Nice trail but needs to be marked better !

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

trails were great, intense. however, stat on the main trails unless you want an adventure that leads to steep climb up and down. trails hit the water in a couple points which are a nice touch and at end when you get to the big building there is a floating dock you can relax on before heading back. if you don't feel like going back through the woods, you can take the road all the way back to the park (up to empire boulevard and over to Abraham Lincoln park) where you started.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Abraham Lincoln park is a hidden gem, located just a few miles out from the city of Rochester. The trails can become a little unforgiving if you're not prepared. They're also labeled poorly, but its so beautiful you can easily forgive the park mangers. I suggest taking the white trail all the way to the bay, and returning on the red trail, which scales the incline of the rim of the bay. Had a great time there! Will indeed be returning.

Monday, August 22, 2016

A great hike with a wonderful ending by the bay (taking white trail).

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Great hike if you like hikes through the woods with a lot of ups and downs. Don't forget the bug spray!