Waterfall Overlook via Riverside and Upland Trail Loop

Waterfall Overlook via Riverside and Upland Trail Loop is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glasco, New York that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love the falls and the views of the river. A great place to take your pup for a walk!

quiet, peaceful, pretty trail in the winter

I love taking my dogs here when I'm going to saugerties. Very simple walk and easy access.

This is a beautiful hike with lots to see. I would rate it as easy. Great views of the Hudson river. Lots of trickling water. Lots of wooden benches.

This was a decent trail after we finally found it, but beware...near the falls there is a major bee hive in the mud. My small children discovered it and 4/6 of us got stung by 11 of them.

Friday, June 16, 2017

Easy trail with relaxing views. The pictures show what you will get.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Nice trail for an easy / casual hike. Plenty to see. Trails are well marked.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Beautiful little park for an easy stroll.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

I loved the openness of a lot of the hike, meaning lots of sunshine on your face the whole time. I really enjoyed it. It's a very easy walk. Good for all ages.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Took the super short blue trail with my 2 and 4 year olds. Was perfect plenty to see and short enough that no one complained. :)

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

lovely walk along the Hudson.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The trails in Falling waters preserve are very well kept. The white trail takes you along the Hudson river with wonderful views. The red trail takes you along a stream with a very pretty waterfall. The blue trail takes you down to the Hudson River past another water fall to what remains of the old Ice house. This trail was great for my girls. The really enjoyed it.