Turkey Mountain Trail

Turkey Mountain Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Yorktown Heights, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good trail for a family hike. Short enough so that the kids won't complain, but challenging enough that they will feel that they have accomplished something when they reach the summit. Good view from the peek.

Beautiful views

Beautiful view from the top. Steeper than expected.

I

The day I went was hot and muggy so perhaps this hike is easier in the fall when it's cooler, but man it's steep up hill for at least a mile before you get to the top. At the top there are lots of bees so if you're allergic, I'd stay away!! But other than that, it's a relitivly short hike that orovides a decent work out with alright views of New York. But I've been on easier hikes with better views.

This trail is disgusting and poorly maintained. Highly trafficked by what looks like kids who drink and throw heir garbage everywhere. I'm disgusted by what this area has done to what we have left of nature. Not to mention it smells like mold and dead animals everywhere, and there was broken glass we had to watch out for because we had our dogs.

k

Up the white, down the blue. Nice hike, worth it for the view.