Tuller Hill, Snyder Hill and Woodchuck Hollow

Tuller Hill, Snyder Hill and Woodchuck Hollow is a 7.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cortland, New York that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 7.9 miles Elevation Gain: 990 feet Route Type: Loop

Sat Jun 30 2018

For some reason I thought I had entered the trail based off of the signs, and previous photos but based on the map I was to the left of it. Not sure if it was the trail or if I made a wrong turn, but my recommendation would be to check on the app to ensure you’re on the right path. Other than that, it was overall a nice 5 mile hike.

Sun Sep 23 2012

I enjoyed this hike. We took the red blazed trail, looping out to the communications tower and back (marked as the highest point in the trail). Overall, the trail was not very well kept, with a fair amount of down debris, chopped up muddy spots and at times overgrown. Frequent use by horses was evident in the trail's condition as well. In the loop that we took, there were no real significant geographical features to marvel at and only one decent scenic overlook. In the end, it was a nice walk in the woods (and we had the place to ourselves).

Wed Jul 11 2018