Tinkers Falls Trail

Tinkers Falls Trail is a 0.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Tully, New York that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice spot if you’re local. Definitely would not drive more than an hour to it especially this time of year. Short hike and the falls are little trickles. I went with my two kids and had a picnic behind the falls.

Loved this area, falls aren't very far in and are exquisit. The rest of the blue trail is wonderful. Be mindful you have to backtrack to come back to where you started from.

Great hike! Just challenging enough without being strenuous.

Good family adventure for last minute planning

It was the perfect hike for me and my 2&5 year old boys. We walked to the falls and then up and under the falls and then up to the top of the falls and back down from the outlook trail. Beautiful and not too difficult. My boys loved it.