Tinker Nature Park Loop

Tinker Nature Park Loop is a 1.2 mile loop trail located near Pittsford, New York. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running.

This trail would be great for a family with young kids. I look for a little bit of difficulty to reach wonderful views, and that wasn't something that existed here. The trail is very well maintained (and too busy for my taste). The only thing I will remember about walking this trail was that in a moment when I was away from anyone else for a brief period, a Doe walked out of the woods and slowly approached me. It was a beautiful experience, but I'm a bit wary of any circumstance where a wild animal approaches people. I spooked her off and went on with my day.

Love the little fairy houses. The nature center was very educational.

Kid friendly. Lots to look at. Stroller
Friendly. My daughter loves the fairy houses!

very nice park with a small fairy garden along part of the path.

Loved the fairy houses and the nature center.

The best!

really enjoyed this short hike around worn the kids. Well maintained, highlights were variety of wildlife and the fairy houses.

Completely surprised - I drive by this park all the time and just thought it was a jogging trail. The trail through the woods was very well maintained all the way through. if you're looking for a easy short walk look no further!

Fantastic for kids -- lots of fairy houses to discover...

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Monday, August 01, 2016

Pretty nice trails for walking. Very easy and fast going. The trails are well groomed and we'll marked. Nice place for hikes with kids

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

A great little park between Henrietta and Pittsford. There is always a lot of wildlife to see, and a nature center for educational purposes. The trails feature woods, a pond, a boardwalk, a fitness trail, a playground, and cute fairy houses scattered throughout.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Beautiful park with a great walking trail. The trail features various fitness tasks you can do, a playground, and walkways through a marsh. Great for kids (one section of the trail has fairy houses the kids can look for). It's also has a little garden where you can read books from the pop up library by the museum that is there as well. A fun and enjoyable experience for my family.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

An easy family friendly group of trails. Very scenic even with no leaves on the trees. We will be back for a summer and autumn hike.

Thursday, April 30, 2015