Tillman Road Wildlife Management Area - Trail

Tillman Road Wildlife Management Area - Trail is a 2.4 mile loop trail located near Clarence, New York that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, birding, and cross country skiing and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

-- DON'T TAKE YOUR DOG IF YOU CAN'T CLEAN UP AFTER IT! IF YOU HAVE BAGGIES WITH DOG POO TAKE IT OUT WITH YOU DON'T LITTER!!!! -- I really love this trail but sadly the fact that people with dogs are getting way out of hand! I find it sad that you are greeted at the entrance with a big pile of dog baggies filled with dog poo but it gets worse seeing dog bags scattered on the trails! People with dogs are lazy and filthy and its sad that they feel they have the right to litter! If you cant clean up after your filthy animal keep it at home! Or if the dog takes a dump get a stick and push it off the trail dont just leave it.

-- IF YOU GO IN WITH IT LEAVE WITH IT! DON'T LITTER FOR OTHERS TO SEE WHAT YOU LEFT BEHIND -- DON'T RUIN IT FOR OTHERS DUE TO YOU BEING LAZY! --

a very peaceful place to walk!

Nice place to walk. I went during the week, so, not much people there at the time.

Too many people, too much dog poop and garbage left by idiots. The trails were hard packed and uncomfortable from overuse.

Monday, April 03, 2017

Went for a day hike with my son and we were pleasantly surprised. This park is much larger than we expected and the main hiking loop was one of the larger ones locally (2.3+miles). There are a LOT of side trails and it could be easy to become briefly disoriented/lost, but you'd likely quickly recognize areas and get back in track. However, using the app to track our gps location, we had no problems at all.

On our hike on April 2, trails were VERY muddy and, in some places, water covered. I recommend waterPROOF boots. Consider the mud if planning to bring pets or children. The loop took us around 1.5h but we took a few scenic rest stops along the way.

Otherwise, the trails were mostly very wide and had wooden walkways in parts.

I highly recommend this hike!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Was easy but worth the short drive. Nice ponds and easy marked trails.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Easy hike for kids and great place to let he dog run.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Was a very easy hike. loved the various wildlife.

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Awesome trails and the water is so clean. One of my favorite places to bring he dogs for a hike and a swim

Saturday, July 05, 2014

First time there. Very easy trails for kids. Nice wetlands.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My favorite place to hike

Monday, April 23, 2012

great walk for all watch the litte ones there mud & water

Saturday, May 27, 2017