The Labyrinth Trail

The Labyrinth Trail is a 1.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near High Falls, New York that features a cave and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until November.

cave

Entrance fee of $26 per person

An amazing trail! Definitely technical in nature, but worth it. A ton of scrambling for about 45 mins until you reach the summit. We climbed up with a 6 yr old and 8 yr old and there were some serious crevices that made my heart skip a beat, as I was with two youngsters, but we made it up safety and enjoyed the vista.Also, be sure that if you're going as a family of 4 , that they charge you $70 for the day and not the $26 per person they ask for when at the gate. These are the rates for weekends. Check their website for more info.

Started at Duck Pond trail, then made it to the Labyrinth! This trail was longer, quite challenging, and well worth the time and exertion! One of the coolest hikes around!

Unfortunately the labyrinth trail was closed when we went. I was a little annoyed paying $55.00 dollars and it wasn't even open. We hiked a few trails around the area and the trail were pretty good but nothing to strenuous. The labyrinth trail looks like it would be extremely fun from what I saw and I'm rating 5 stars for that alone. I definitely will be back to do the whole thing.

I hiked this trail with my friend about a year and a half ago! We had a blast. Take heed you must be in some sort of shape to finish this hike it's not for the weak. At one part you have have to crawl under boulders and upper body strength is needed unless you have a friend like mine who can assist by pulling you up out of the cave. It was definitely a lot of fun and challenging as well in parts but the view once you get to the top is totally worth it. We recorded most of it on my go pro without a mount which the video is quite hysterical.

Very nice but too commercial. If you looking for more wildness this one is not recommended.

loved this the most. loved the rock climbing
want to go back and take my daughter

geocaching

my new favorite place to hike! very pricey on the weekends though. I'd deff go early we got there at 8:30 and as we were leaving around 11 the crowds were rolling in. but it was a good challenge

it was an amazing hike. but they are definitely charging too much money there. it cost $26 a person!