Tannery Creek Falls (6 falls)

Tannery Creek Falls (6 falls) is a 0.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Naples, New York that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from June until August.

You want good shoes or boots for sure. My husband and I went with just sneakers and were ok but would have been more stable with better footwear. Absolutely beautiful falls and hike. I'm so glad we checked this place out! We are beginners and while this was slightly challenging it was very doable.

I really enjoyed this hike! You will need waterproof boots with grip because when we went it was very slippery and there was places where you had to walk in the water but I think it was just high due to the rain. Once you drive down the road, highway patrol buildings on your left and you can park on the right. Trail head is behind the highway building to the right in the back if you are facing the buildings. Bring bug repellent too! If it was warmer we would have gone for a swim at the high falls!

Super fun short hike straight up the waterfalls. will go back again.

Decent falls. It's behind a building.

Not sure if we missed the trail, but it seemed as if there wasn't one. We followed along the creek, some places were very steep but there was rope set up. Definitely a harder trail than I expected but it was BEAUTIFUL. I have a very small dog and he did fine the whole trail, I had to lift and carry him a few times but for the most part, he was fine!

easy climb up but still fun

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Nice easy walk thru the creek

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

It was really very pretty but it had a terrible odor! It smelled like a porta potty. No mistaking it. We finally turned back to come home and shower. Can't say I would recommend this one!

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Friday, July 08, 2016

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Falls were absolutely beautiful. fun hike

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Thursday, October 08, 2015

Beautiful little hike. The trail head was a bit difficult to figure out at first. From Main St (Rt 21) in Naples, head south and at the junction of Cohocton St and Rt 53, keep left onto Rt 53. Make a left onto the next street, Tannery Creek Rd. Follow this to the Town of Naples Highway Department. The trail-head by the far back corner of the second Highway Department building.

Saturday, September 01, 2012

There are several trails in Naples, NY and this is one of the best. There is a fifty foot fall at the end of the creek bed. If you're feeling adventurous there is a trail to the right that will take you behind the fall, and you can climb up from there. It is quite slippery, and there have been stories of people getting hurt so use caution. Beautiful place.