Tannery Creek Falls (6 falls)

Tannery Creek Falls (6 falls) is a 0.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Naples, New York that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from June until August.

Beautiful hike. Empty in November. Icy but worth it for the experienced hiker.

My goal was to see all 6 falls, and we did. Two of us ventured up one of the falls using the ropes that were there, pretty sturdy. Non slip foot wear is essential. November isn't ideal for this hike as the leaves were slippery. Best part is going behind the falls. Not a hike for inexperienced people IMO.

It was quite fun most difficult part is getting by the last water fall once you go under it.

You want good shoes or boots for sure. My husband and I went with just sneakers and were ok but would have been more stable with better footwear. Absolutely beautiful falls and hike. I'm so glad we checked this place out! We are beginners and while this was slightly challenging it was very doable.

I really enjoyed this hike! You will need waterproof boots with grip because when we went it was very slippery and there was places where you had to walk in the water but I think it was just high due to the rain. Once you drive down the road, highway patrol buildings on your left and you can park on the right. Trail head is behind the highway building to the right in the back if you are facing the buildings. Bring bug repellent too! If it was warmer we would have gone for a swim at the high falls!

Super fun short hike straight up the waterfalls. will go back again.

Decent falls. It's behind a building.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Not sure if we missed the trail, but it seemed as if there wasn't one. We followed along the creek, some places were very steep but there was rope set up. Definitely a harder trail than I expected but it was BEAUTIFUL. I have a very small dog and he did fine the whole trail, I had to lift and carry him a few times but for the most part, he was fine!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

easy climb up but still fun

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Nice easy walk thru the creek

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

It was really very pretty but it had a terrible odor! It smelled like a porta potty. No mistaking it. We finally turned back to come home and shower. Can't say I would recommend this one!

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Friday, July 08, 2016

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Falls were absolutely beautiful. fun hike

Wednesday, May 11, 2016