Taconic-Hereford Area Trails

Taconic-Hereford Area Trails is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pleasant Valley, New York. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking.

Nice trails, seems much more for mountain biking, if you go back a second time you would know to stay off the road. We sort of followed the "red" line on the map, which kept us on graveled four wheeler trails, to discover that the red line is really the border of the 909 acre plot. Would love to return with bikes.

BEEN HERE A LOT OF TIMES. CAME WITH MY BROTHER TO GO HUNTING. WE WENT SMALL GAME HUNTING, SQUIRRELS, RABBITS. THE WHOLE AREA IS VERY GOOD FOR HUNTING, SOME GUYS EVEN GO DEER HUNTING HERE. AROUND DEER SEASON, I KEEP AWAY, GETS TOO CROWDED. BUT FOR SMALL GAME HUNTING, IT IS PERFECT, VERY LARGE PROPERTY. EVERYTIME I WENT HUNTING HERE, I NEVER SAW ANOTHER PERSON, JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT.

been there many times with my dogs. great trails all over. We meal detected around an old chimney/Foundation. ended up with a rock with impressive crystals inside.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Nice trail good hiking not too difficult

Sunday, January 31, 2016