Stockbridge Falls [PRIVATE PROPERTY]

Stockbridge Falls [PRIVATE PROPERTY] is a 0.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Munnsville, New York that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

private property

scenic driving

While I drove about an hour to see this waterfall, it was on private property. Yellow posted signs everywhere. I stopped anyway. I stood at the bridge which was not private property and took a few pictures. It is very pretty. I may try and contact owner to see if I can get permission to go and take more photographs.

we were immidiately turned away and told the land was purchased and is now PRIVATE PROPERTY. We then went to local gas station to confirm this information (thinking maybe we went to the wrong entrance) and he said the same thing. we drove 45 minutes, super dissapointing

Friday, June 17, 2016

Amazing. The most beautiful waterfalls I have ever seen

Thursday, January 07, 2016

scenic driving
Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Beautiful waterfall, only its a scenic drive to destination. It seems there was a trail at one point but its on posted property. There is a spot to park two cars and you could have access to go under the bridge to sit and watch the fall (may not be permitted but I didn't see a posted note on that side of the street).