Stevenson Trail is a 0.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Rochester, New York that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This trail is located on the opposite side of the Seth Green Trail. Please note that the descent is relatively steep, and can be very muddy if it has recently rained.

Nice area and cool waterfall. We brought our dog with us and had to carry him due to large amounts of broken glass, fishing hooks, and litter. If you stay on the paved part it's okay but otherwise make sure you have closed toed shoes and I wouldn't suggest bringing your dog down to the water's edge.

not a bad hike was mostly paved walkways. you can go off the beaten Trails but signs all over saying not to go down there ! was a very nice walk or hike! park is nice and the rose garden is beautiful ! I will be back to hike around some more !

Friday, July 07, 2017

This is a nice park in the city, nice to escape the hustle of bustle of everyday life. I mainly stayed on the paved path and broke off from the trail in a few spots. Some nice views, but very disappointed in the amount of trash and liter, but otherwise was a good time with some friends and our dogs. I am happy to say I have been hear, but don't plan to return (truly disappointed by the trash, especially when our dogs would be near it)

Monday, September 11, 2017