Skytop

Skytop is a 10.8 mile loop trail located near Syracuse, New York and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is best used from May until October.

This place is the best place to ride in Syracuse. If you go the right there are some awesome abandoned buildings as well.

Very unusual area and wide variety of views and terrains.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Best mtb in the area

Monday, September 05, 2016

Easily the best mountain bile trail network in the Syracuse area. The trail system provides terrain for all skill levels with easier terrain in beginning and more difficult terrain as you get towards the quarry.

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Really easy to find the trails if you park at the skytop lot. Lots of trails with technical, downhill and uphill sections and even a few old jump lines with wood features and drops. There's something for every type of rider.

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Gr8

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Friday, January 29, 2016

*Cliff Trail* @ Clark Reservation State Park. This is a fun walk through the woods. We really enjoy the cliff trail. My kids call it "The rock climbing place" (See my picture as to why). We only wish it led to somewhere other than a private property field of power lines. There is a nice playground for the kids at the beginning of the trails and there are basketball and volleyball courts on the property and picnic areas. It is usually pretty empty as far as other people which is what we like.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Good trails with varying difficulty. I would say more easy/moderate. Some steep uphills and downhills. I went on a day it rained so I did slip a bit (and fell twice) so it would be better on a sunny day. Also the trails are not marked..... at all! make sure you bring a GPS unless you want to take the scenic route (lost) like I did.