Six-Mile Creek Trail

Six-Mile Creek Trail is a 1.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Ithaca, New York that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Took this hike in late February. Trail could use some maintenance but over all not bad. Definitely worth checking it out. For a full review visit us @ ExploreCNYTrails.com

This is an awesome place and one of my favorites when I just can't decide where to hike. Easy areas or challenging areas depending on what you feel like. You can jump across the street to the Wells falls area and do two great hikes in a day. Highly recommend this area for am easy or strenuous hike depending on what route you take.

I did the short loop with a jogging stroller. it was beautiful and quite easy. it looks like the longer trail would be hard for a stroller so I will be using my carry pack

easy walk. even though it is dry, it was a nice little walk

geocaching

I came in from rt 79 to potters falls just use caution as the trail is steep and you may in counter nudity at potters falls

Pretty trail, with a nice lake at the end. I tried exploring a pretty waterfall and a trail from there but ended up getting lost. Good trail for a jog.