Rim & Gorge Trail

Rim & Gorge Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ithaca, New York that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Awesome gorge trail. So glad I got to do this while going to Cornell. Been in summer and fall both were great.

Wonderful hike for an afternoon

Loved it! Quite challenging and a great workout! Beautiful place!

We were only able to complete the Gorge trail, the Rim portion was blocked off at the trail head. Beautiful scenery and great start of fall colors (though I'm from the Gulf Coast and we don't get any fall colors so I was easy to please).

Awesome 4.5 mile trail. Took me about 2 hrs with plenty of stops- so many waterfalls and views along this trail.

Not a bad hike at all. Pretty easy both ways. Dogs loved it as well!

Beautiful place!

great visuals

Lots of uphill... but so worth it!!

Great hike - I really enjoy hiking in places you can go right in the water and hike up the gullies. While I prefer hiking narrow trails over paved or stairs, the stone steps and walls add to the hike. Did this one first (of 3) on a camping trip this past weekend. This is a great area and everyone we passed seemed to be enjoying the beautiful weather as well.

Well established paths, beautiful scenery, slow moving stream with little waterfalls here and there, and well maintained stairs....it was spectacular. I hiked on 8/15. It was a very warm day with light rain and breeze which made the experience even more fun! Loved every minute of it!

Great hike. Too many people on a Saturday morning