Reynolds Gully Falls

Reynolds Gully Falls is a 0.5 mile out and back trail located near Springwater, New York that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from June until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is some real backwoods hiking. Be prepared to cross some large logs. I got to the first little falls and turned around and went back.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

fun climb but got there at 6 and climb to the road up at the top then walk down the road a little and cut down the woods to the parking lot to make it back before dark. I plan on going back and have more time to explore.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

fun climb, a little slippery at times but I was wearing some carp shoes differently a fun hike or climb

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Saturday, September 01, 2012

My family and I hiked this last weekend. Unfortunately, the creek was dry (late August with little rainfall). This made the climb down the falls quite easy. It's a beautiful place, and a very quick hike. I'd like to go back during the right season.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Great gully and waterfalls - requires climbing to get to the upper most falls, well worth it

Tuesday, June 06, 2017