Red Hill Fire Tower Trail

Red Hill Fire Tower Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Grahamsville, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

scenic driving

Quick hike. Tower is closed for the season. I had no views since there were a lot of low clouds. Trail is well marked and will be back.

A good trail, well marked where it needs to be. There's a fork near the fire tower that has an option to the "spring", which I didn't know about going in. If I had I might have planned more time to check it out, but without more info I decided against checking it out.

Did this tower with balsem in same day, good hikes, so not fond of the Catskills!

I took my cousin and brother with me and they're young teenagers and they had a bit of a harder time including me, the uphill hike is a little rocky but the view at the top is well worth it.

Great little trail to a fire tower. Outhouse and picnic benches near the tower. Also a short side trail to a spring. You have to climb the tower for views. No views on the trail. Just a walk in the wooda.

Great little hike and a must do for the 5 Tower patch.

Short hike fire tower challenge. Great view from tower

Such a good view at the top of the tower

The fire tower offers beautiful views. Open weekends during the summer.