Prosser Pines Loop Trail

Prosser Pines Loop Trail is a 0.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Middle Island, New York that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This is a short little one. I love the trees here and it smells gorgeous. This is one of my favorites.

short but sweet. beautiful trees

I loved the layout of this trail! Very open and wide and lots of dogs aswell. Very great for pictures!

Quick, historic, beautiful. Special place. Silent. Plus the cool timber hive someones builds.

I love this trail! Great for a nice easy walk.

It was a nice easy peaceful walk with my 5lb Pomeranian. Not many people around and only one other dog we ran into that was unleashed...and thankfully her size! It was a fun little find and we walked out of the woods into a clearing in which I foresee us returning with Truffles favorite ball to chase. Not a demanding walk with steep inclines or obstacles so it made it even nicer for Truffle to maneuver through. Great for your active smaller pup.

Nice walk in tall pine trees

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Beautiful area, on and off trail. Fun exploring and even found some geocaches. Hidden gem!

Monday, September 12, 2016

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Favorite trail

Monday, August 08, 2016

If you want a short work out, it's ok. I was going for more of a long distance run but this is too short. There's a trail down the road from here called Cathedral Pines, but it cost 15 dollars to get in without a special card. The trees are beautiful though. It's easy for kids as well.

Wednesday, August 03, 2016