Prosser Pines Loop Trail

Prosser Pines Loop Trail is a 0.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Middle Island, New York that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

It was a nice easy peaceful walk with my 5lb Pomeranian. Not many people around and only one other dog we ran into that was unleashed...and thankfully her size! It was a fun little find and we walked out of the woods into a clearing in which I foresee us returning with Truffles favorite ball to chase. Not a demanding walk with steep inclines or obstacles so it made it even nicer for Truffle to maneuver through. Great for your active smaller pup.

Nice walk in tall pine trees

Beautiful area, on and off trail. Fun exploring and even found some geocaches. Hidden gem!

Favorite trail

If you want a short work out, it's ok. I was going for more of a long distance run but this is too short. There's a trail down the road from here called Cathedral Pines, but it cost 15 dollars to get in without a special card. The trees are beautiful though. It's easy for kids as well.

very peaceful nice short trail

Saturday, May 28, 2016

So beautiful and peaceful!

Saturday, May 14, 2016

My favorite peaceful place on Long Island. There's a HUGE grass farm you can walk on too. Been going there for years and years.

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Monday, December 28, 2015

Trails not marked well. I ended up off the trail. Wide paths and nice wooded area to walk with more than one person. Very short trail.

Friday, July 11, 2014

a nice walk in the woods :) A couple sloping hills, but barely enough to consider this a 'hike.' The dog loved sniffing every tree imaginable. Easy to go off the trail and explore, then quickly find your way back to the trail.

Didn't get any ticks.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I saw many people coming here to walk their dogs. I agree it is not really a trail, however my sons both enjoyed exploring the area. It was beautiful with very large white pine trees.