Peninsula Trails

Peninsula Trails is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lake Placid, New York that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fun, easy to get to behind the old Howard Johnson. The trail follows the shore of lake placid which many don't get to see unless your lucky enough. The reservoir is really pretty.

Nice relaxing stroll through a woodsy area near downtown Lake Placid. Saw a few other people and dogs.

Very nice day hike in the winter.

Great for little kids. I had a 4yo walker and 2yo on my back (most of the way). Easy to cut the hike short after walking by the water by following signs back to the parking lot.

Very pleasant and leisurely walk. Great for little kids.

Easy trail with great views!

Nice. Great views.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Saturday, September 10, 2016

I went hiking here with my husband and dog and we loved it! We hiked Mt. Baker the day before and wanted something flat this time lol. This was a very easy hike, but beautiful nonetheless. We had lovely views walking past the lake and our dog loved playing in the water! Some of the smaller rocks on the trail were slippery but other than that we really enjoyed it.

Monday, August 22, 2016