Owl's Head

Owl's Head is a 2.9 mile out and back trail located near Owls Head, New York. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

Great hike I would say it's pretty easy if hiking freely but I was carrying a 20 pound baby on my back so in that case I'd say moderately difficult hike. Very fun really cool cave to see. It was kind of muddy but hardly any bugs on a cool morning.

Simple hike with some quick elevation gain at the end. Super view payoff. The bugs were BAD today, so definitely be sure to bring and use your bug spray!

Excellent view at the top and worth trecking the muddy terrain to get up. If you veer off the path there's a interesting cave inside which of course we were to chicken to enter. It's a little tricky to maneuver through all the rocks but as stated above breathtaking and worth it the climb.

A little muddy and slippery on 6/1/17, but well worth it!

Great casual hike with rewarding views!!!

Was an awesome trail, kids loved it!

This was great. A little hard to find at first, but it was worth it. I hiked with my 7-year-old and he loved it.

canoeing
Thursday, July 14, 2016

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Another great view in the Adirondacks. a hike that should be rated E, for everyone.

Monday, June 06, 2016

We did this Mountain with our 4H kids, about 20 people total. Great hike.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Park next to the fire house in town. wear good boots. if you loose the trail there are some markers in the trees about 8' up. Great view at the top.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Great view for the amount that you have to hike. A little muddy at times but worth it when you get to the summit :)

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Great hike! Breathtaking at the top!

Friday, December 18, 2015