Niagara Glen Trail

Niagara Glen Trail is a 2.6 kilometer heavily trafficked loop trail located near Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

2.6 km
87 m

Prima Lift Skin What do you see when you're in the mirror? Since, when I gaze at my face, I tend to pull my skin in various ways to influence it to appear to be firmer and lifted. Yet, consider the possibility that my skin could look that path all alone. All things considered,Prima Lift Skinis intended to give your skin that young increase in versatility and immovability. Along these lines, you can take a very long time off your skin without needles, lasers, or surgery. Since, Prima Lift Skin focuses on your skin's most powerless territories. Furthermore, thePrima Lift SkinSerum reestablishes sustenance to maturing skin. Presently, assert your hazard free trial! Visit here for more info http://healthiestcanada.ca/prima-lift-skin/

The view was breathtaking. My only regret was that I wore my usual rubber shoes so I kept slipping while trying to navigate through the rocks. Will definitely come back after winter season!

Nice trail - great variety of views - extend down to the base of the Whirlpool by following the Whirlpool trail (well marked)

Make sure you have comfortable foot wear on! A lot of rocks on the trails. Absolutely worth it once you get to the end! The view you get from the bottom of the gorge is amazing!!

Beautiful scenery, I wouldn’t call this trail easy as there are some big rocks and it’s also close to the river... also the hike back up the stairs can be very intense .would also not recommend doing with little kids

Beautiful scenery! Agree with others though that the easy rating is not quite accurate. Watch your footing on way down and be prepared for the climb back up.

Quick, easy loop. Several different trails to choose from. Not busy while we were there.

Beautiful scenery although the trail markers can be confusing.

sooooooo pretty

One of my favorite trails! We only finally hiked the Niagara Glen last fall and have been back two more times since. I think the designation of easy is a bit deceptive though because the climb down into the glen and back up again is a little bit of a workout. But the trails at the bottom are an easy hike.

Great up-close view of the river. Beware of ice on stone stairs during cold months. A must-see. I recommend these trails if you're in the Niagara area and looking for a fun way to spend time outdoors hiking amongst nature. Saw fisherman there, too, if that's your thing. We took the Northernmost stairwell over to the Terrace Path North around South on the River Path, and back North on the Cliffside Path. Will be back during warmer months!

Great trail. Go when it is windy to see bigger rapids. Definitely explore the caves and have fun climbing on the rocks on the water's edge but just a tip figure out how to get back off a rock before jumping onto it. My friends have bailed me out of too many situations where I didn't.

Monday, November 07, 2016

Amazing trail during the fall!

Monday, October 17, 2016

So beautiful

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

this is a great trail! not easy coming back up tho.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

was great,great views,very hard at times but fun

Monday, August 15, 2016

Beautiful trail, especially in the fall. Nice river views, and not too populated.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Beautiful area worth exploring. I personally would not classify it as easy because of the many stairs and rocky steps throughout the trail. Still, my kids did fine through high temperatures and about 2.5 kms.
Look past the plethora of trash that ignorant visitors have thrown everywhere along the trailside, and you'll be able to enjoy the beauty of this place.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Several great hikes with leanna, sterling, and the pups. The power of the river is incredible and you are given full access to do what you want. The stairs down, I believe were built in the time of FDR, are being patched up next year. The end of the trial near devils whole is a great place for a picnic or just sit in awe. I would love to go to the canadian side, one day.