Niagara Glen Trail

Niagara Glen Trail is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

One of my favorite trails! We only finally hiked the Niagara Glen last fall and have been back two more times since. I think the designation of easy is a bit deceptive though because the climb down into the glen and back up again is a little bit of a workout. But the trails at the bottom are an easy hike.

Great up-close view of the river. Beware of ice on stone stairs during cold months. A must-see. I recommend these trails if you're in the Niagara area and looking for a fun way to spend time outdoors hiking amongst nature. Saw fisherman there, too, if that's your thing. We took the Northernmost stairwell over to the Terrace Path North around South on the River Path, and back North on the Cliffside Path. Will be back during warmer months!

Great trail. Go when it is windy to see bigger rapids. Definitely explore the caves and have fun climbing on the rocks on the water's edge but just a tip figure out how to get back off a rock before jumping onto it. My friends have bailed me out of too many situations where I didn't.

Amazing trail during the fall!

So beautiful

this is a great trail! not easy coming back up tho.

was great,great views,very hard at times but fun