Millbrook Mountain Trail

Millbrook Mountain Trail is a 5.1 mile loop trail located near Kerhonkson, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I did a portion of this trail and decided to add a few others trails. This is a beautiful trail with various terrain.

Not too difficult, great view, trail was well marked.

Really well marked trail that connects to many others. Be sure to park at the upper level lot. I started the trail by taking a right after leaving the parking lot. The first half is easy carriage roads followed by a moderate level foot path for the second half.

I took my 6 and 7 year old . A bit much for them. Easy hike but long for the kids. Make sure to park at upper lot or you will add 2 miles onto your trip.

Nice easy trail with beautiful views. I'd rate it easy.

Hiked today did millbrook mtn trail to Gertrude's nose out and back awesome both ways views are magnificent 11.5 miles easy walk though. I highly recommend if you are in the area

This is a beautiful hike! Not strenuous, but still a great little workout. The trail scenery is mostly trees, but the top of the mountain is a great view!

Just hiked this trail today with my sister. We walked at a more leisurely pace and weren't looking to break any records. I'd don't it once before with my wife. Great views, decent workout.