Meadowlark Trail

Meadowlark Trail is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Northport, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Intermediate to advanced single track with many logs to ride over. Tight, twisty and technical terrain with some hills to climb. It's a one way loop, follow blue blazes. Horses may be on fire road crossings, speak up and be courteous.

This is one of my favorite places to mtn bike, takes about 40-50min, all kinds of terrain features, I like the posted Greek themes, wood nymph, hero, etc, its a great place to ride toward sunset. I'm there almost every couple weeks. Every season it looks and feels different.

Good narrow walking trail - lots of twists and turns and wood stairs - best in cooler weather
Primarily used by mountain bikers - if you see more than 3-4 cars with bike racks in parking area, heads up for bikes.

I ride this trail a lot, and the mix of tech terrain, obstacles, and climbs makes it really interesting. The red loop with the concrete is a nice challenge, and the trail stewards are always adding something new.

I liked very good track, has some very technical sections .. I missed lungs jejejjee

I had a blast with my girlfriends. Granted it was a hot day but we persevered and finished it! I think I made two non-hikers into hikers. Maybe. Lol Not sure. Definitely something to do again in the early fall. I give it 3 stars just for the heat and lack of as much scenery. It's more of an intense biker trail!

This is probably an excellent biking workout - I'd say it's moderate for hiking, but hard for biking. I hiked the trail. There's not a lot of flat areas - most of the time you're either going uphill or downhill. Don't let my rating discourage you, there just isn't a lot to see making it "good", but not "great" or "exceptional".

Wandered around these trails as a teen...glad they're still there.

Really nice trails. It has a whole lot of trails ranging in difficulty. Some are easy and some are hard.

Great trail, great work out. It's short but lots of turns and obstacles. I loved it. Can't wait to hit again next week. Go easy your first time cause you never know what's around the bend.

a fun, technical trail but a lot of poison ivy. other than that its a great trail !