Meadowlark Trail

Meadowlark Trail is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Northport, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Intermediate to advanced single track with many logs to ride over. Tight, twisty and technical terrain with some hills to climb. It's a one way loop, follow blue blazes. Horses may be on fire road crossings, speak up and be courteous.

Great trail-awesome to get a solid workout in on limited time. Really fun features.

Definitely not a beginner trail haha! Lots of logs and sharp turns, narrow spots. It was difficult but still doable. If you're a beginner who's willing to get a couple scrapes and have some laughs, go for it. If you're a regular mountain biker who likes the challenge, this is for you.

Good times!

This is one of my favorite places to mtn bike, takes about 40-50min, all kinds of terrain features, I like the posted Greek themes, wood nymph, hero, etc, its a great place to ride toward sunset. I'm there almost every couple weeks. Every season it looks and feels different.

Good narrow walking trail - lots of twists and turns and wood stairs - best in cooler weather
Primarily used by mountain bikers - if you see more than 3-4 cars with bike racks in parking area, heads up for bikes.

I ride this trail a lot, and the mix of tech terrain, obstacles, and climbs makes it really interesting. The red loop with the concrete is a nice challenge, and the trail stewards are always adding something new.

Monday, August 22, 2016

I liked very good track, has some very technical sections .. I missed lungs jejejjee

Friday, July 22, 2016

I had a blast with my girlfriends. Granted it was a hot day but we persevered and finished it! I think I made two non-hikers into hikers. Maybe. Lol Not sure. Definitely something to do again in the early fall. I give it 3 stars just for the heat and lack of as much scenery. It's more of an intense biker trail!