Manorville Hills MTB Trail

Manorville Hills MTB Trail is a 11.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Manorville, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This trail system was a great find! I am always on LI for business, and many times I struggle to find a good set of trails for trail running. After one visit it is one of my new favorites.
Some people wrote that it was fairly hilly, which I didn't find. I found the hills (not truly hills) to be rolling and relatively easy, but it's all subjective.
The area is quiet, secluded, relaxing. I visited on a Wednesday around mid-morning and there wasn't a lot of traffic. That being said, I can see it being a bit difficult to navigate when crowded. Most of the trails are single track, and mixing in bikers/horses/hikers would get very congested.

Great cardio. Super hilly. Went from CR 111 toward Bald Hill. Covered 10.9 miles.

One of the oldest trails in New York apart of the Paunomick Path an old Indian trail which started in Ridge and ends in Montauk. truly challenging ups and downs a science lesson in nature quiet peaceful 3hrs if you do the entire trail easy if hard paced 2.30 for me. Every Hiker has to do it great prep for Mt. Marcy hit this every other day for one week ... your good to go!

good trail, markers for distance and short hills

Not bad

Friday, May 27, 2016

not bad for long island.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Nothing technical at all. Lots of hills, kinda boring.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

This is a Hard trail. Lots of Hills! then more hills!! If your a beginner you may want to try a different trail befor you come here. Also there is very limited parking. They should really expand it. I almost couldent get my car out when i went to leave. I like the trails but I prefer Cathedral Pines for mountain biking.

Friday, May 13, 2016

A good trail for Long Island. A lot of good hills.