Long Path Trail

Long Path Trail is a 5.3 mile out and back trail located near Highland Mills, New York that features a great forest setting and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice hike. Pretty constant ascend once you get going. Hard to parking though. I had to park on the side of the road. Summit has really nice expansive views of the surrounding area. For me the in and out was 5.3 miles

This is my favorite trail of all time. I have had some difficulty finding parking but there are several options around that are available but simply not ideal.

Good hike to a 360 view of unobstructed rolling mountains and hills . Continue on Turquoise path for a nice rugged woods,stream, and hills experience.We pass the end of AllTrails marker and continue Turquoise markers . This hike is longer than 5.2 in and out. Had my Garmin watch on to indicate our travel. I definitely recommend this path for all who are in good health.

Quite a Challenging hike. Mostly uphill and strenuous. There are some difficult narrow rock scrambles. Gorgeous views

Friday, January 22, 2016

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Start under the railroad tracks, follow them until you can turn left, follow teal markers.

Friday, July 12, 2013