Indian Kill Nature Preserve Trail

Indian Kill Nature Preserve Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Schenectady, New York that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

An easy beautiful hike for dogs and small children. No trail markers, although easy to get around. Water all around, small waterfall with a foot bridge.

Nice trail. A little muddy in spots but was a pretty walk through the woods. Good trail for younger kids.

Parts of the trail are not marked very well hard to tell which direction to go next at times. Ticks were really bad pulled 7 off my dog when we got home. Make sure to wear high socks!

I got my workout here, it's beautiful. I'll always come back. Either just us or with our dog. Ticks were bad this year, maybe it will be better next year.

Great hike to the falls this afternoon with my daughter. The lower (blue) trail was a little muddy in spots, but not a problem.

We did the red trail loop. A little muddy this time of year but still a good hike. Went to the lower falls and took some nice pics.

Great hike, bit muddy after rain. Steep stairs, some washed out...small children may need help. Didn't make it to falls.

Nice trail

Great trail to bring 7-50 year old kids! If one is quiet when walking lots of woodland birds, deer, squirrels, even turkey! There are steep areas in places but with care a very enjoyable hike.

Easy. Great places to rest. Brought water shoes to cross stream for red trail. Wore bug spray. A few bug bites through my pants. Saw heron by dam crossing. Also. Oil sheen in water there.