Hudson Pointe Nature Preserve

Hudson Pointe Nature Preserve is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Queensbury, New York that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a very pretty semi-loop trail of approximately 1.75 miles. The trail is well marked with metal trail markers on the trees, and offers very scenic views of the Hudson river. This nature preserve covers 83 acres on a peninsula that juts out into the Hudson River.

Excellent for lazy hikers like me! Easy trail, friendly people, gorgeous views!

Due to recent rain fall we couldn't make it to the bridges due to flooded trails. Other than that it was beautiful and well marked.

We went in early April and it was beautiful. It's hidden in a small community and was a really nice hike. There are some steep spots but worth the sweat. We brought our dog and he loved it.

A nice little pleasant walk in the woods. Passed a few friendly people fishing in the Hudson. North side of trail was still flooded. Would be good for afternoon runs if you're looking for a pleasant place to get in shape without traffic to worry about on the roads.

I loved the views and it's a nice shady trail. But the lowest part of the trail was flooded when I went with my son. Like waist deep flooded.

Beautiful views and perfect for me and my dog. One area was flooded out so we couldn't do the whole loop, but it was still great.

One of the Queensbury Rec Department's many nice offerings, it is a nice loop that takes you along the Hudson River. There are a couple of hills as you descend to the river and Big Bay, and you can fish or swim.

It is an easy pleasant walk. Very short maybe less than 1hr.

Brought my 3 year old son, and we did the green trail. He did great. Beautiful trails and very well marked.

Great trail that was expanded in the summer of 2016. It now links up with the Division Street trail to the northish. Dog friendly, but watch for some broken glass. It can get very busy.
The trail starts in an open field, goes through the woods on a terrace, then drops down to meander along the Hudson River to Big Bay, and then back up.

great family hiking experience