Hudson Pointe Nature Preserve

Hudson Pointe Nature Preserve is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Queensbury, New York that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a very pretty semi-loop trail of approximately 1.75 miles. The trail is well marked with metal trail markers on the trees, and offers very scenic views of the Hudson river. This nature preserve covers 83 acres on a peninsula that juts out into the Hudson River.

Well maintained trail through the woods that leads out to a beautiful section of the Hudson River. There's a couple of spots to put your feet in or let the dogs swim. Well marked on the way in but I always get turned around on the way out so pay attention! I've only ever done the blue trail which I believe is the longest. It takes about an hour for a casual walk with some stops on the way. Highly recommended!

Excellent for lazy hikers like me! Easy trail, friendly people, gorgeous views!

Due to recent rain fall we couldn't make it to the bridges due to flooded trails. Other than that it was beautiful and well marked.

We went in early April and it was beautiful. It's hidden in a small community and was a really nice hike. There are some steep spots but worth the sweat. We brought our dog and he loved it.

A nice little pleasant walk in the woods. Passed a few friendly people fishing in the Hudson. North side of trail was still flooded. Would be good for afternoon runs if you're looking for a pleasant place to get in shape without traffic to worry about on the roads.

I loved the views and it's a nice shady trail. But the lowest part of the trail was flooded when I went with my son. Like waist deep flooded.