Hemlock Lake is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hemlock, New York that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.9 miles Elevation Gain: 236 feet Route Type: Out & Back

paddle sports

This is a really pretty, easily accessible trail with some nice wildlife and not a lot of people. Occasionally there will be a boat on the water but it's very peaceful.

A pleasant walk, but wasn't as long as advertised. We walked south but the path ended before it should have. Still, we enjoyed the afternoon stroll.

Great wide trail with beautiful views of the lake. I will be going again

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Go to the South end boat launch and park on the woodland side. This forest trail will lead you to 3 beautiful waterfalls hidden by the side of hemlock lake.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hemlock Lake has been a staple for my entire family, my whole life. We kayak, fish, hike, and lots of other things here. It's where my parents brought me, I have brought my kids, and I hope the tradition continues on with my grandchildren. Wonderful place to go when you want to relax. It's magical!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

just absolutely beautiful here! dogs on leashes are welcome!

Saturday, May 05, 2018