Graham Hills Blue Trail

Graham Hills Blue Trail is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pleasantville, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This is the closest to NYC that you will find such technical single-track trails.

Mostly mountain bikers and hikers with an occasional group of kids there to do “who knows what,” but great training for trail running.

All trails are single-track. The Blue trail primarily loops the park and the remaining trails are numbered and somewhat confusing. Not really big enough to get lost, but big enough to get in some good miles with decent elevation gain.

This is a decent hiking or biking trail perfect place for family and beginners unfortunately no views

This was my first time at this preserve and I really liked it! The trails seemed to be marked good. I will be back!

beautiful trails, well marked and moderate.

Path isn't marked very well. Founded ourselves off the trails several times while hiking. Else it was very good

Saturday, July 15, 2017

On Thursday, July 13, 2017, around 3:30 pm my friend and I were hiking and our cars got broken into. The back window of my SUV was smashed in and my purse, along with my wallet was stolen. My friends side window was completely broken. 3 bags were stolen and the intruder actually crawled into her car to get a bag on the front passenger seat. Of course the police were notified and they took a report.

I am sharing this because I don't want it to happen to anyone else. Please be aware of a light silver four door Chevy Colorado, four door pick up truck that was at the parking area right before we began our hike. All windows were limo dark tints.

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Dull. Noisy along the highway for about half the trail. Probably fun for mountain biking only.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

A really fun mountain biking trail, an intermediate difficulty going on hard at times!

The blue trail is the longest one and takes you through a few hills (in particular there is a very steep ascent from markers 7 to 9 followed by a steep decent) with tons of rocks, roots and tree trunks to go over.

As people noted previously, the marking (follow the blue marks) is quite poor and confusing at times (IGNORE the arrows). The trail could do with an upgraded signage.

Of note is the two short yellow trails at markers 29 and 27 that are really windy and fun to ride.

Monday, June 19, 2017

If you're looking to get lost in the woods, this is the place! I do tons of hiking and the inconsistent blazes here are beyond confusing. Scenery and biking trails cannot be matched but we had several people asking us how to get back to the parking lot.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

This has multiple trails, unfortunately, I think it has very poor marking for the trails. I saw very few hikers, mostly bikers.

recorded Graham Hills Blue Trail