Fillmore Glen Falls (5 falls) Trail

Fillmore Glen Falls (5 falls) Trail is a 4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Moravia, New York that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Did not think it was moderate ...not hard at all. Beautiful place!

This was one of my favorite trails. A must see

Best trail is the gorge, at end of trail go up to north rim trail and head to dam and you'll find the biggest falls. Very enjoyable, pup got good workout 2.

Beautiful and well maintained trail that has 3 main options of hiking trails. We hiked the gorge trail early morning and the hiked the north rim trail later in the day. I definitely recommend walking to the top falls. It is in my opinion the best falls overall.

I loved this hike! We started on the North Rim trail, which was smart because we got all of the inclines out of the way first, went towards the dam for another waterfall, then followed the Gorge trail back. The gorge trail was so beautiful!! It follows the river and you walk over numerous bridges and pass by numerous waterfalls. So many photographic opportunities. I will be be hiking this trail again for sure!

It was beautiful day for a hike! We had previously driven down to try to hike much earlier in the year and were too early, the trails weren't open. Today we hiked the gorge trail and the North Rim trail to the dam. The views were incredible. The waterfalls and forest trails were so perfect. A nice moderate hike, that you can take at your own pace. We'll definitely be back!

Nice trail with good elevation changes for a shorter distance. We took our dog with us over the weekend and she loved the trail. We come here often, and even though it can be busy at times, it's always both a mentally relaxing and physically active hike that we thoroughly enjoy!

Such a great place to let nature take over your thoughts

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Great 1.5 hour hike on beautiful fall day.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

The gorge trail was beautiful, even though there wasn't much water flowing. It was worth the drive and worth the effort. There was plenty of parking, nice bathrooms and a nice picnic area.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Beautiful trail, we started on the “gorge trail” which has 8 bridges that cross the dry creek. We did some creek walk but that was to get better pictures. Then we planned to go to the dam, but we never made it unless we just did not find it. We did not take the “north rim trail” back due to us looking for the dam and us ended up on the snowmobile trail to lope back. In total, it was a 5 miles loop around.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

One of my family's favorite hiking trails! We have been going for the past 4 years. My youngest was 4 when she started. Easy beautiful hike!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Great hike. We took the gorge trail. Very scenic. Easy walk. Trail used to lead to dam and pond but no longer does. Beautiful walking path with several bridges. This is a state park so there is an entrance fee.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

We camped as well as hiked the north rim trail, south rim trail and part of the gorge trail. Beautiful trails nicely shaded but starting at north rim is pretty steep.

Friday, May 27, 2016

I had the best day hiking here. I love the slate rock formation.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Hiked the South Rim Trail which was pretty steep to the dam. then hiked the north rim trail back down to the park which was very steep towards the end decent. views are ok, however the gorge trail is closed. not sure when it will reopen but definitely plan on hiking it again!!!

Monday, February 22, 2016

One of my favorite hikes! The swimming hole feels amazing after a long hike! Strongly Recommend here! I believe there is an entrance fee however.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Stunning!! We first took the south rim trail and found out that it was a lot of work (pretty steep) for little reward (nothing to see) but when we went to the gorge trail we were blown away. Beautiful park. Looking forward to returning in the summer.

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Great hike, and beautiful.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It was beautiful, a really nice walk with the pup and my other half.