Fillmore Glen Falls (5 falls) Trail

Fillmore Glen Falls (5 falls) Trail is a 4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Moravia, New York that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This was one of my favorite trails. A must see

Best trail is the gorge, at end of trail go up to north rim trail and head to dam and you'll find the biggest falls. Very enjoyable, pup got good workout 2.

Beautiful and well maintained trail that has 3 main options of hiking trails. We hiked the gorge trail early morning and the hiked the north rim trail later in the day. I definitely recommend walking to the top falls. It is in my opinion the best falls overall.

I loved this hike! We started on the North Rim trail, which was smart because we got all of the inclines out of the way first, went towards the dam for another waterfall, then followed the Gorge trail back. The gorge trail was so beautiful!! It follows the river and you walk over numerous bridges and pass by numerous waterfalls. So many photographic opportunities. I will be be hiking this trail again for sure!

It was beautiful day for a hike! We had previously driven down to try to hike much earlier in the year and were too early, the trails weren't open. Today we hiked the gorge trail and the North Rim trail to the dam. The views were incredible. The waterfalls and forest trails were so perfect. A nice moderate hike, that you can take at your own pace. We'll definitely be back!