Farmingville Hills County Park Trail

Farmingville Hills County Park Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Farmingville, New York and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice little trail. A couple pretty steep hills, sandy soil, follow the trail markers-lots of unmarked side trails.

As a Queens/LI guy, not dealing with the Jersey-NY bridge traffic nonsense on the weekend is refreshing. However, I felt like Joba Chamberlain in 2007 being attacked by midges the whole time on the trail. Time to get a flying insect predator in there!

I like these trails, they are mostly wide open and clean. they are a bit busy on the weekends but during the week they are quiet and peaceful. lots of birds.

Fun trail, it had multiple routes and plenty of room to explore.

nice trails, had a nice long walk. plenty of birds and wildlife, come have a good time

All trails are clearly marked. There are a few loops and hills. Nothing too difficult. Overall a nice trail close to home.

I was looking for a local trail to take my dog to, and everything seemed fine at first until I got deeper in. It's very easy to take a wrong turn because of all the off trail paths. Also while I was walking kids came through on their dirt bikes. They weren't any harm, but it's not something I want to encounter. I felt very uneasy being in there and accidentally found myself off the trail. And what spooked me the most is that I ended up getting to an area that I saw houses, it looked like it lead to a backyard. But I saw a missing persons sign and I had a bad feeling once I saw that and wanted to leave as soon as I could find the way out.

Nice local trail for an easy hike. Lots of off shoots, but main trim is well marked

perfect little hike to enjoy with your dog. looping trails with little hills, nothing very strenuous but always enjoyable. a little oasis of woods.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Good little trail! Mostly all single track! Easy to follow.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

This way way better than I ever expected.. I wish I knew about this place growing up. Look foward to going back, nice scenic view with a not so boring walk though I wouldn't call it too strenuous. Plenty of off the trail paths I plan to get lost on, ventured off a little bit & stumbled across a homemade ladder on a tree; which was awesome I thank that person for the view.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Nice little trail to hike. A couple steep hills. Lots of unmarked side trails so follow the markers. Oak and pine trees. Sandy soil.

Saturday, October 12, 2013