Falling Waters Preserve Trails Loop

Falling Waters Preserve Trails Loop is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glasco, New York that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, birding, fishing, and cross country skiing and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I love taking my dogs here when I'm going to saugerties. Very simple walk and easy access.

This is a beautiful hike with lots to see. I would rate it as easy. Great views of the Hudson river. Lots of trickling water. Lots of wooden benches.

This was a decent trail after we finally found it, but beware...near the falls there is a major bee hive in the mud. My small children discovered it and 4/6 of us got stung by 11 of them.

Easy trail with relaxing views. The pictures show what you will get.

Nice trail for an easy / casual hike. Plenty to see. Trails are well marked.

Beautiful little park for an easy stroll.

I loved the openness of a lot of the hike, meaning lots of sunshine on your face the whole time. I really enjoyed it. It's a very easy walk. Good for all ages.

Took the super short blue trail with my 2 and 4 year olds. Was perfect plenty to see and short enough that no one complained. :)