Fairport Reservoirs Trail

Fairport Reservoirs Trail is a 5.3 mile loop trail located near Victor, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Does this park require permits?

We parked on the side of the road and made our way up the dead end road past the farm house.

There was a clear snowmobile trail to the right that we passed and continued down the road.

Beautiful area with plenty to see. In summer it must be lovely!

There is no indication that your in the right spot for the trail. Lucky for me there was someone already there who knew where to go. Your going to walk past the farm house and continue down the dirt road and the trail is off that. Unfortunately I was looking for a nice fall hike, but the trail had signs that it was closed due to hunting. I would suggest looking the trails up on a different source than this app cause they do not indicate weather or not the trails are open.I was not going to risk hiking it in hunting season, so I cannot fully review the trail.

Nice area to hike. There are many trails crossing this trail . However it is not well marked as to where each goes. With better signs would rate higher. It is easy to follow a trail if you know what color path you want.

It starts near a farm but you're at the right place! Didn't finish but got up to the apple farm and was certainly even nice up to there.

Was thrown off at first because trail starts near a farm house. Once I knew I was in the right spot it was a great hike. Great trail.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Beautiful late autumn hike. Scenic, well-marked trail.

Monday, December 26, 2011