Erie County Reforestation Area Trail

Erie County Reforestation Area Trail is a 1.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near East Concord, New York that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice and quiet - can be muddy at times

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

we did both side of road awsome

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

This is a nice trail. Lots of scenic and natural beauty. I would rate the difficulty as easy to slightly moderate. There were many fallen trees and branches. But overall, a nice trail to walk.

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Friday, July 17, 2015

Some trails are getting very wet and muddy due to horse riding that is allowed on selected trails (sugar bush)

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Trail was very icy from snowshoe pack

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

love this place. I grew up less than 10 mins from here and we always would go for a hike on the trails when we were bored. trails are marked well. there is a steep hill to climb but once you get to the top....it is beautiful. can be muddy in spots but can walk around it. I have taken my daughter here since she was 4 and she loves it. we always see something new. if you are quiet you might get a visit from wildlife. we almost always do.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014